Hello, my name is Karen Strunks......

>> Tuesday 22 June 2010

Hello!

You're new here....so am I. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my new website.

I live in Birmingham in the UK, and I run a photography business. I also have a global photography project called the 4am Project.

I am an advocate of social media, which I am using to build both my businesses, and through these ventures I am learning a lot along the way.

The aim of the blog is to share with you hints and tips as I go along that will hopefully help you on your creative journey.

Please have a read of my longer bio and of course come and say hello! :)




Subscribe by email:



Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP